If you or someone you know is charged with a serious criminal offense, I will discuss the matter at no charge. Please call me any time of the day or night. I will respond promptly to provide you with the defense services you need. It would be helpful if you could provide the following information (if known) about the person accused or arrested: full name, date of birth, day and evening telephone numbers, jail booking number, court case number, next court date, amount of bail and whether bail has been posted.
Why I'm the right attorney for you...
There are lawyers for every conceivable legal problem. However, if you are facing criminal charges in either a federal or state court, or you are under investigation, your legal situation is totally different than any other legal problem. Here, the GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU PERSONALLY!
Other areas of law in the end, have an amount of money as the ultimate outcome. The amount determines "victory" or "defeat".
Criminal defense attorneys, however, deal, not in an amount of money, but in your (and your family's) personal future, whether it involves loss of freedom (i.e., jail or prison) or loss of a professional license (i.e. accountant, lawyer, or doctor).
You would not go to a dermatologist if you felt chest pains and needed an internist, even though both of the doctors went to the same medical school. Unfortunately, many people facing serious criminal charges simply do not realize that all lawyers are different. Some do specialize in criminal defense, even though they handle mostly civil matters in (or out of) court, such as divorce, business and wills for 90% of their income and time. The 10% devoted to "criminal defense" may be "O.K." if you are fighting a speeding ticket and do not care about your insurance rates.
Every good criminal defense lawyer must be a good, experienced, trial attorney. Every lawyer, like every doctor and every pilot, has his "first" trial, surgery or flight. Experience is the key to success and do you want to be the doctor's first surgery patient when your future may be determined by the results? Not likely.
Try to find the most experienced criminal defense lawyer. He is the one who will get the most respect from the prosecutor's office and your judge. He will be in a far superior position to advise you whether to go to trial or, if the case is not likely to result in a jury saying "Not Guilty," that attorney can do the investigation, pre-trial motion work necessary and usually obtain far superior results for you by knowing exactly when to strike a "plea-bargain" and obtain a far superior overall result.
My objective is to always fight aggressively, thoroughly and be on the offensive. Even when I know we cannot avoid a conviction, the prosecutor never knows what I am planning for the defense at trial. Usually, if I know the case must be "dealt-out," it happens at the last-minute, when the prosecutor is feeling the most stress and uncertainty about getting a conviction. For them, any "deal" is better than going to trial and risk losing.
Reasons why clients hire our firm:
- Years of experience, working "in the trenches" every day with federal and state criminal trial and appellate court experience.
- Not afraid to go to trial in fact we have handled many jury trials from June, 1995 to the present.
- We have handled appeals (and petitions for Writ of Habeas Corpus) in both state and federal courts.
- We have always practiced criminal defense as part of our practice.
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Criminal Courts Bar Association, Orange County County Bar Association and San Diego County Bar Association, North Orange and Central Orange County Criminal Bar Panels.
- Experienced, current to the day on the law of your criminal case; meticulous trial preparation, thorough investigation (using local, former law enforcement, experienced investigators).
- Aggressive, cutting-edge (a.k.a. "Pitbull") Criminal Defense Representation, with constant focus on results, guaranteed.