Orange County DUI defense attorneys
After A DUI Arrest – What Am I Facing?
When you are charged with a DUI in Orange County, you actually have two cases pending against you. Your criminal case starts on your first court date. And, your DUI driver’s license hearing with the California Department of Motor Vehicles starts only when you request it within 10 days of your arrest.
Potential DUI Punishment in OC:
Orange County is known for being tough on DUI offenders because of the policy of the Orange County DA’s office to show no tolerance for DUI cases. Potential punishments include potential jail time, loss of your license, loss of a job, and thousands of dollars in fines if your DUI is not handled correctly. The prosecutor also will add punishment if there were any of the following:
- a blood alcohol level of at or above a .16%;
- children in the car;
- an accident (with or without injury);
- an allegation that you were speeding while DUI;
- or any priors.
We can help you avoid the more severe punishment for any of the above.
What our past clients have stated about us
“Robert is professional, incredibly intelligent and not only a great attorney, but a great person to work with.” – Rebecca N., from Yelp.
“Robert is the true definition of an expert and professional. I came into this situation knowing that I needed the best and I was recommended to Robert Miller & Associates. I can GLADLY say not only would I HIGHLY recommend him, he is the ONLY attorney I would ever think about hiring. My entire case was dismissed.” – from a client’s Avvo review
What other attorneys say about our expertise
“I highly endorse Mr. Miller. Very experienced and caring attorney who produces great results in representing clients! I want all people with legal problems to contact him first.” (Mark Clay, Esq., from one of over 60 attorney endorsements through Avvo.)
Our results in DUI cases
Meet Our Orange County DUI defense lawyer
- Author of three books on DUI, including two for DUI attorneys in the profession, both published by Aspatore Press.
- Two time graduate of the DUI Trial Skills College at Harvard Law School, in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Certified in Field Sobriety Testing;
- Graduate of additional scientific coursework on scientific testing on breath testing, and blood testing;
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense;
- Member, DUI Defense Lawyers Association;
- Member of the California DUI Lawyers Association, among many other certifications and professional organizations.