Orange County DUI Attorneys
Arrested for a DUI in Orange County? You need to act fast. Talk to our Orange County DUI Lawyers at Robert Miller and Associates today to learn strategies and how to best protect your rights.
Orange County is committed to being tough on DUI cases at all levels. The police, judges, prosecutors, and MADD are unsympathetic to you and your situation. Their only interest is in showing how aggressively they can punish those accused of DUI.
What should you do now? We recommend the following:
- Contact us first. We will go over the facts of your case, and immediately schedule a driver’s license at the DMV hearing office in Orange for you. You must schedule a hearing within ten days of whenever your arrest was, and we can and will handle this for you, with no obligation to you for us to do the hearing. You can always cancel this hearing later, but it gets you the reports as soon as possible, and keeps you driving beyond the 30 day pink temporary license you have.
- Write down everything that happened, including what you had to eat, drink, why you were stopped, any medications you were on, what conversations you had with the officer, why you were pulled over, what tests you were given, and how you did, and any witnesses to drinking or to the accident, or traffic stop, while it is still fresh in your mind.
- Make note of your court date. You or our firm have to appear on that date, and if you don’t, an arrest warrant is immediately issued, so make sure you keep track of all dates in your case.
- Start to gather character reference letters or recommendation letters from three people that know you well, along with any volunteer work, charity work, and/or copies of any special certifications or degrees you may hold.
Potential DUI Punishment for Orange County DUI cases:
The law has a maximum (six months in jail, and a fine and fees that total $5000) and a minimum (three years probation, an alcohol school, and base fines of $390). DUI cases are often reduced to another charge, which would reduce the sentencing range. The prosecutor also will add punishment if there were any of the following:
- a blood alcohol level of at or above a .16%;
- children in the car;
- an accident (with or without injury);
- an allegation that you were speeding while DUI;
- or any priors.
We can help avoid the more severe punishment for any of the above. Professionally handling DUI cases in Orange County, using our expertise in this field, is all we do.
Without the skilled representation of a team of Orange County DUI Attorneys who knows Orange County judges, prosecutors, and what works in DUI cases , you can face steep penalties, including heavy fines, potential jail or prison time. The DMV can impose a separate license suspension that can affect your ability to earn a living, and your future career prospects. If you are facing charges, you will need our Orange County DUI Attorneys. Contact Robert Miller & Associates today.
Why Choose Our Orange County DUI Attorneys?
The Orange County DUI Attorneys at Robert Miller & Associates are proud of our history of providing outstanding legal representation to people caught in a DUI arrest in Orange County. We are committed to ensuring our clients’ rights are fully protected and that each individual’s needs are met. We exclusively handle Driving Under the Influence (DUI) cases, and we have handled DUI cases in Orange County for over 22 years. We know DUI in Orange County – in fact Robert Miller is the co-author of two books on DUI defense, and has had success for clients in many cases.
At Robert Miller & Associates, we use our top notch courtroom experience and skills to advise you, guide you, and protect you throughout the entire process, from start to finish. We are proud to be an award-winning team that provides thorough legal counsel and excellent representation to individuals in Orange County, and we can help you, too.
If you have been arrested and charged with a DUI in Orange County contact our firm today. We will tell you honestly and openly what you need to do to protect yourself immediately. What works best given the situation and facts of your case. And how to best fight to keep from one mistake following you for years.
The Qualifications You Need On Your Side
- A Perfect Ten Rating from Avvo, and Avvo’s “Client’s Choice Award”
- Memberships with the National College for DUI Defense, DUI Lawyers Defense Association, the American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, and a member of the California DUI Lawyers Association.
- Certification in field sobriety testing (FSTs), specialized training in DUI blood testing, and DUI breath testing, as well as DUI Drugs detection and evaluation.
- Featured on KABC 7 News, BBC World News Radio, and Mentioned in articles in The Washington Post, and on The Colbert Report on Television.
Robert has successfully handled more than 3000 cases, including hundreds of DUI trials. As one of the best Orange County DUI Attorneys, our firm has many, many very satisfied and happy clients.
What our past DUI clients have stated about us
“Robert is professional, incredibly intelligent and not only a great attorney, but a great person to work with.” – Rebecca N., from Yelp.
“I found Robert Miller to be both professional and approachable. He returned my calls quickly and answered my questions with confidence. I felt that he explored every option available to me and fought hard on my behalf. I would gladly recommend Robert Miller to anyone who needs top-notch legal counsel and specifically a great DUI defense attorney.” – Elizabeth O., from Yelp
“Strongly recommend Attorney Robert Miller for legal services. Robert is passionate about law and representing his clients. He is approachable, extremely knowledgable and has a track record that is hard to beat”. — Brett W., from Yelp
“Robert is the true definition of an expert and professional. I came into this situation knowing that I needed the best and I was recommended to Robert Miller & Associates. I can GLADLY say not only would I HIGHLY recommend him, he is the ONLY attorney I would ever think about hiring. My entire case was dismissed.” – from a client’s Avvo review
As one client stated about their experience:
“During two meetings with Robert and several telephone conversations we were able to craft a defense strategy. In several court appearances Robert was able to convince the district attorney of our defense. Ultimately the case was dismissed. Robert gets a five star rating from me. He is professional and easy to reach either by phone or email or even text message. His fees are fair and very competitive.” (Maurice N., from a Yelp review).
What other attorneys say about our expertise
“I highly endorse Mr. Miller. Very experienced and caring attorney who produces great results in representing clients! I want all people with legal problems to contact him first.” (Mark Clay, Esq., from one of over 60 attorney endorsements through Avvo.)
Our results in DUI cases
We have obtained favorable outcomes for the majority of the cases we have handled. We encourage you to retain our assistance as soon as possible. The sooner you do so, the sooner we can begin protecting your future. If you are charged with DUI, contact Robert Miller & Associates immediately.
We honestly assess and discuss your case. We show you the procedures, defenses, potential punishments, and outcomes, with no obligation.
We can talk via phone call, email, or welcome you into our office to answer all of your questions regarding DUI.
If you’re ready to hire a DUI Attorney today, or just want information, make sure that you don’t miss deadlines. Contact us today.