Law Firm Information Center
This Law Firm Information Center is a hub to other areas of our firm, including information about the policies of the firm, the attorneys in our law firm, and other aspects of Miller and Associates, including our commitment to clients – our purpose for existing.
For potential clients, may we direct you to:
For our existing clients, please contact us at the phone number at the top of this page, or email us at info[at]expertlawfirm[dot]com.
Our Results in DUI Cases
- Prescription and Illegal Drug DUI (DUID) cases
- DUI with Accident cases
- DUI with High Blood Alcohol Level (.15, .20, or higher) cases
- DUI with Priors (Second time DUI, Third time DUI, or Fourth DUI cases)
- DUI and a Hit and Run Accident cases
- DUI with a Suspended License cases
- Under 21 DUI Cases
- DUI and Child Endangerment Cases
- DUI for Military service members
- Commercial Driver’s License Holder DUI cases
- Felony DUI cases
- DUI cases for people who live out of state, or out of the country and cannot appear for court
Meet Our Skilled DUI Attorney
- The author of three books on DUI, including two for other DUI attorneys in the profession, published by Aspatore Press.
- Two time graduate of the DUI Trial Skills College at Harvard Law School, in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Rated a 10.0 and ranked in the “Superb DUI Attorney” category on Avvo
- Awarded the Orange County top DUI lawyer “Clients Love Us” award on Yelp;
- Certified in Field Sobriety Testing;
- Graduate of additional scientific coursework on scientific testing on breath testing, and blood testing;
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense;
- Member, DUI Defense Lawyers Association;
- Member of the California DUI Lawyers Association, among many other certifications and professional organizations.
Legal Expert Press Appearances
For other attorneys, please see the sections of our site for our fellow colleagues: