Robert L. Miller, Attorney/Owner
He has been awarded numerous distinctions including the following awards or certifications:
- Avvo’s “Client’s Choice Award”, in DUI, based upon client reviews;
- Certification in DUI Field Sobriety Testing;
- Graduate, National College of DUI Defense DUI Trial Skills Summer Session, at Harvard Law School, in Cambridge, Massachusetts;
- Former President, Orange County Barristers Bar Association;
- Yelp’s “People Love Us on Yelp “ award;
- Avvo’s highest rating of 10.0.
Mr. Miller is frequently asked to be a legal commentator and to speak on national television regarding issues with current cases and the law. He has appeared on ABC News and has been interviewed, quoted, and mentioned on The Colbert Report, BBC World Service Radio, National Public Radio (NPR), on the Lawpreneur Podcast, in the Washington Post, and on Court TV.
Attorney Robert Miller Areas of Practice:
Attorney Robert Miller has, throughout the history of our firm, helped former and current clients in the following areas within our firm:
- Criminal Defense and DUI Defense, assisting clients with DUI or drunk driving cases, and handling DMV and suspended license matters.
- Personal injury claims, including auto accidents, dog bites, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
- Business Formation in the areas of partnership agreements, Limited Liability Companies (LLC)s, Chapter S or Chapter C Corporations, and Non-Profit Incorporation.
- Estate Planning, advising clients on issues relating to tax, wills, living trusts, and medical and financial power of attorney documents.
Attorney Robert Miller has personally settled over two million dollars in civil cases and has handled over 350 criminal trials to verdict. His background in law and his extensive trial experience with criminal and civil personal injury trials with the law firms of Wallin & Klarich and The Rizio Law Firm helps him better represent clients with their needs in or out of court.
Admissions/Memberships: Supreme Court of California, 1995; United States Central District of California, 1995; United States District Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, 1995; United States Southern District of California, 2002; Supreme Court of the United States of America, Washington, D.C., 2002.
Professional Memberships include: American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, California State Bar, National College for DUI Defense, California DUI Lawyers Association, DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Federal Bar Association, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Consumer Attorneys of California, American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, Los Angeles County Bar Association, San Diego County Bar Association, Orange County Bar Association, Hispanic Bar Association, Riverside Bar Association, Beverly Hills Bar Association, West Orange County Bar Association, Harbor Orange County Bar Association, South Orange County Bar Association, American Inns of Court, and the Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association.
Civic Memberships include:Newport Beach Junior Chamber of Commerce, (former legal counsel), Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce, Lawyers for Literacy, (lawyers promoting literacy to school children), Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce, Olive Crest Children’s Homes, (past events board member, frequent volunteer), Young Professionals Against Cancer, Karma International, and Mensa International, (Society to Promote Intelligence).
Contact Attorney Robert Miller at our firm at (877) 568-2977.