San Diego DUI Lawyer
San Diego DUI Lawyer
How a San Diego DUI Lawyer can help you.
Choosing a San Diego DUI Lawyer
- Is the San Diego DUI Lawyer you are considering a member of the National College of DUI Defense?
- Does the San Diego DUI Lawyer you are interviewing have special training in breath testing, blood testing, and/or field sobriety testing?
- Is the San Diego DUI Lawyer you are considering a member of the California DUI Lawyers Association?
- Is the San Diego DUI Lawyer you are looking at a member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association?
- Does the San Diego DUI Lawyer have any record of California State Bar recommendations for discipline?
Why choose San Diego DUI Lawyer Robert Miller?
- Membership in the National College of DUI Defense, including attending their DUI Trial Skills Summer Session, at Harvard Law School.
- Certification in field sobriety testing, and educational coursework in breath testing, and blood testing for DUI cases.
- Membership in the California DUI Lawyers Association for over 20 years.
- Membership in the DUI Defense Lawyers Association.
- No California State Bar recommendations for discipline.
Testimonials from past DUI clients.
Client reviews about us on Yelp, Avvo (a lawyer rating site), Google, and elsewhere have been written from clients helped by our law firm. As a result, Avvo has rated Mr. Miller a 10.0 in the field of DUI Defense, their highest rating, and Yelp awarded our firm the “Clients Love Us” designation. See what testimonials they have left as to our services:
“Robert was very efficient and helpful throughout my entire process. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of great representation. Hard working, always kept me informed and I was able to minimize my situation more than I ever expected.” – Abbey, from Yelp
“ I get in contact with Robert Miller and he looks up the details in my case and a few days later contacts me that he has us on the court calendar to get this resolved. He takes care of everything contacts me when it is done. His fees are totally reasonable and I was not hassled at all my license is released and I am now the law-abiding citizen I thought I was before this all began. Bottom line I would totally recommend Robert, he was professional and efficient in my case.” – Renee, from Yelp
“Robert Miller is an Attorney who goes above and beyond in representing clients. I found him to be very direct, straightforward, knowledgeable, and able to give extremely valuable insight. He is a caring professional and a winner!“- Tom, from Yelp.