The Miller and Associates Educational Scholarship $500
Congratulations to our Fall 2017 winner,Genoveva Dimitrova. More on our scholarship winner, and her winning essay appears here.
Apply Today -There is no Fee To Apply-
This 2017-2018 Scholarship Opportunity is proudly offered to you by Robert L. Miller and Associates, A Law Corporation.
The Miller and Associates Educational Scholarship $500 is awarded by a law firm of successful Orange County, CA DUI Attorneys who want to help motivated students to achieve their academic goals. Our founding lawyer, Mr. Miller, knows how important it is to educate yourself to achieve success in life. That is why we are pleased to offer this $500 academic scholarship each year, to a single winner.
Who Should Apply for this Scholarship:
If you are a dedicated and accomplished student who needs help with educational expenses, then this scholarship could be for you. It is an award that is open to high school students, any current undergraduate and graduate students, and transfer students, from any background.
At our firm, we are firm believers in the notion that anything worth having is worth fighting for. Everyone has a multitude of challenges, and we want to help lessen the challenge of school expenses.
The Miller and Associates Educational Scholarship $500 Eligibility Criteria
We look forward to receiving the applications from those students who meet the following guidelines:
- You are or will be a part time or full time student in undergraduate, or graduate school, including law school, in 2017-2018, and can approve you are applying to schools, or are currently in school during the above school year.
- You have an active email address.
- You must complete the essay requirement below.
- Must not be a current or past employee of Robert Miller and Associates, ALC.
- Must not be a current or past independent contractor of Robert Miller and Associates, ALC.
- Must not be a relative of anyone that has been employed or has worked as an independent contractor for Robert Miller and Associates.
Miller & Associates Scholarship Essay Topics
All applicants for the Miller and Associates Educational Scholarship $500 need to complete a 1000 to 2500 word essay on one of the topics below:
- What was the moment you decided you knew what you wanted to do with your life?
- What is one thing you would like to change about your past?
- Who is the teacher or person older than you who have changed your life or had a major impact on you and your goals?
- What challenge(s) have you faced in order to get to where you are today, and how have these challenges shaped who you are, and how will you apply what you have learned from these challenges towards your career goals?
Essay Submission Instructions
For your essay submission to be considered, it must follow these standards:
- Be 1,000 to 2,500 words;
- Be typed and single spaced in a Microsoft Word or PDF document;
- Be your own work; and
- Be received, via email or mail, by the deadline of September 15th, 2017.
You must also send a photo of yourself via email or mail, to be used in our website if you win, and by applying for this scholarship, you give us permission to use your photo in connection with winning this scholarship, if you are selected the winner.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- Look over the eligibility requirements.
- Select an essay topic.
- Complete your written essay;
- Adhere to the guidelines for submission exactly.
- Submit your essay via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Miller & Associates, 120 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660 by the deadline of September 15th, 2017.
- Only one submission per person, pleaser.
- You must provide your email or address for the check and notification of winning the scholarship to be sent to you.
Choosing the Winner of the Miller and Associates Educational Scholarship $500
The winner of this $500 scholarship will be picked the week of October 31st, 2017. We will inform the winner via email, and we also will provide details on how to receive the funds, which can be mailed to you or which you can pick up at our office.
Receiving this award is major news that we encourage you to share, and as mentioned above, we will share your name and photo on our website.
Miller and Associates Scholarship Deadline for Applying
Submissions for the Miller & Associates $500 scholarship will be accepted on or before September 15th, 2017.
Questions About The Miller and Associates Educational Scholarship?
Email only please. We understand that you have an interest in this scholarship or might have more questions. We are here to assist you.Would you like to receive more information about this scholarship, or do you still have questions? Please send an email to: email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the The Miller and Associates Educational Scholarship $500 for this year.