Why hire Our Orange County Law Firm?
Why should I hire your Orange County law firm?
You always have control over who you choose to help you with your case. But here are five reasons that may lead you towards hiring our Orange County law firm as opposed to other options:
- Experience: With over 15 years of combined experience, our firm has substantial trial experience and a commitment to providing the highest level of DUI representation.
- Knowledge: We know the local courts, the judges, and the prosecutors, as well as the procedures, where your case is pending. We also regularly attend state and national meetings of other DUI defenders in order to share ideas and scientific knowledge. Put this expertise to work for you.
- Personalized Service: Our offices are staffed with legal professionals dedicated to serving our clients’ legal needs. We take pride in knowing our clients personally and even make it a point to assist you with other problems related to your case. You’re the most important person in our office, so we listen carefully to what you have to say.
- Accessibility: You’ll always be able to talk to your Orange County attorney in person, via phone, or through email. From your first call to the resolution of your case or jury verdict, you’ll have an experienced attorney working on your file along with our experienced staff of legal professionals.
- Reasonable fees: We are not out to charge the highest fees we can. We listen to clients and other attorneys and make our fees reasonable so that you can obtain value from high-quality service with payments at a more competitive price than most law firms at our skill level.