Best DUI lawyer Orange County CA
Best DUI Lawyer Orange County
DUI – What Penalties are There?
A DUI can cause you the loss of your driver’s license, a criminal conviction and points on your driving record. From there, what specific punishment there is depends on the facts of your case, including whether or not there are priors, whether or not children were involved, whether there was an accident (and if there was, whether or not you left the scene, or whether there was an injury), as well as the alcohol level in your case.
Certain facts, such as refusing an alcohol test, or being under 21, or having a prior DUI, can cause you to lose your driver’s license for one year or longer.
How do I choose the best DUI lawyer for my DUI case?
Many factors go into whether or not a particular DUI lawyer is the “best”. When searching for the best DUI lawyer Orange County CA, among other factors, you should, at the minimum, look at the following:
- A clean record with the State Bar of California;
- Specific knowledge of DUI laws, and defenses;
- Membership in one of the major DUI defense associations and communities – the California Defense Lawyers Association, the National College of DUI Defense, and/or the DUI Defense Lawyers Association.;
- Testimonials from actual DUI clients helped by the DUI defense attorney;
- Top or best ratings from lawyer review sites;
- A practice that focuses on DUI defense;
- Special training in field sobriety testing, blood testing and breath testing; and
- A record of successful results in DUI cases.
Our firm has each of those, and is an excellent choice. For that reason, many of our clients have stated in their reviews that we are the best DUI lawyer Orange County, CA.
What our past DUI clients have stated about us
“Best DUI Attorney in OC! I give my highest possible recommendation to Attorney Robert Miller. Mr. Miller is a wonderful attorney. I cannot say enough great things about Mr. Miller, as he is extremely professional, informative, and prompt at answering any questions or concerns you may have. I truly value Mr. Miller’s diligence and work ethic. I could not thank Mr. Miller enough for giving me the best possible outcome. If anyone is unfortunate enough to get charged with a DUI, I definitely give my recommendation to have Robert Miller come to your rescue and defense!” — A, from Avvo
“Robert Miller was used by a friend of mine for a complicated DUI case and did a fantastic job, going above and beyond to ensure the best possible outcome. I retained Robert’s services and he also included a memorandum that explained the situation to me for better understanding. Robert is professional, incredibly intelligent and not only a great attorney, but a great person to work with.” – Rebecca, from Yelp