Assault Classes – Batterers Treatment Program, and Anger Management
Anger Management Classes Domestic Violence Classes
Batterer’s Treatment Course Information For Orange County
In order to resolve your case, you may be ordered to take a “probation approved” anger management or domestic violence class. For any domestic violence conviction, you are required to take a “Batterers Treatment Program”. That program is 52 weeks long. Take a look at the list of agencies below to find your class.
Please note that this list changes frequently and changes may not be reflected on this website so confirm by calling the program, or checking with the Orange County Probation Department.
Anger management programs are typically 10 or 12 Weeks in length.
- AJ NOVICK GROUP, INC. ANGER MANAGEMENT AND PARENTING
Address: 333 3RD ST Laguna Beach, CA 92651 view mapWe provide anger management and parenting classes as well as psychotherapy services. Our program is offered by licensed psychotherapist, Dr. Ari Novick. We provide weekly and weekend classes for both adults and teenagers. Classes are ideal for court or legal requirements as well as self-growth.
- ANGER MANAGEMENT – OC DEPARTMENT OF PROBATION
- Phone: 949-650-2442
Address: 4199 Campus Drive Irvine, CA 92612
- Weekly meetings based on OC Department of Probation’s 10-week curriculum. Certificate of Completion. Court ordered or Personal Development. Learn new skills and develop better relationships with loved ones, family, friends, and coworkers.
- CALIFORNIA YOUTH SERVICES: PATHWAYS COMMUNITY COUNSELING CENTER
Phone: (949) 303-9016
Address: 23282 Mill Creek Dr Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- California Youth Services is a multi-service nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide a variety of programs and services to include education, prevention, intervention, assessment, and counseling that assist and support adolescents, individuals, couples, and families to address life’s challenges.
- CRESCENT FAMILY CENTER FOR COUNSELING SERVICES
Address: 2180 W Crescent Ave Anaheim, CA 92801
- Crescent Family Center is counseling center offering free services to the community. The center provides services to children, teens, and families. The center allows for work in many areas of life including parenting, gaining independence, substance abuse, anger management, domestic violence.
- FAMILY ASSESSMENT, COUNSELING & EDUCATION SERVICES
Phone: (714) 447-9024
Address: 1015 E. Chapman Ave. Suite A Fullerton, CA 92870 Provides services related to crisis from separation or divorce to families who could not otherwise afford family counseling. Services include: anger management, parenting classes, play therapy, couples/marriage counseling, individual counseling and family assessments.
- HUMAN OPTIONS
Phone: (949) 757-3635
Address: PO Box 53745 Irvine, CA 92619
- Provides multiple services including hotline, shelter, transitional housing and Center for Children and Families to help victims of domestic violence and their families. Also, provides a community education/prevention program taught to youth from kindergarten through college.
- ORANGE COAST COMMUNITY EDUCATION | ANGER MANAGEMENT FOR MEN
Phone: (714) 544-4449
Address: 2701 Fairview Road Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Provides an Anger Management course for adult men. Participants learn to express their needs and frustrations in non-abusive ways, and share their experiences in dealing with stress. The program satisfies requirements for court-ordered counseling.
- ORANGE COUNTY HEALTH CARE AGENCY, GANG REDUCTION INTERVENTION PARTNERSHIP (GRIP)
Phone: (949) 724-7034
Address: 1221 E Dyer Road Santa Ana, CA 92705
- In partnership with the Orange County District Attorney’s office, Community Service Programs, Inc. provides Gang Reduction Intervention Partnership (GRIP) case management in schools across Orange County. GRIP provides services to 4th through 8th-grade youth who display signs of being at risk for gang activity.
- SCHOOL BASED VIOLENCE PREVENTION EDUCATION (SBVPE)
Phone: (714) 327-1068
Address: 200 Kalmus Drive Costa Mesa, CA 92628
- The Orange County Department of Education provides School Based Violence Prevention Education (SBVPE) in schools across Orange County with collaboration among community resources and partners. Violence prevention training and services are intended to reduce school failure and violence in schools.
- VINEYARD CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP | ANGER MANAGEMENT
Phone: (714) 777-4777
Address: 5340 E La Palma Ave Anaheim, CA 92807
- This Christ-centered group uses both 12-Step, biblical principles and other anger management materials as tools to overcome using anger as a way to control, manipulate or protect oneself or others. Court Cards signed by this agency also.