We realize that every DUI case we handle has different facts, and every client has a different background. To determine the best defense for you, we usually conduct a comprehensive legal and factual review of all options in your case, and then propose a strategy including:
- Checking the breath machine accuracy or retesting the blood (and checking the breath or blood testing machines) in your DUI case;
- Looking at the training, record and other incidents with the police officer involved in your DUI arrest;
- Reviewing the patrol car video, and all audio, data, or photographs involved in your DUI arrest;
- Consulting with medical experts for certain defenses, or with DUI expert witnesses; and
- Investigating every aspect of the case and pursuing all available challenges to the evidence in your Orange County DUI case.
Prosecutors in Orange County DUI cases are in some cases specially trained in prosecuting DUI cases. This is especially true with felony DUI or in drug DUI cases. They are aggressive in pushing for conviction and harsher consequences against you in your case. Our Orange County DUI law firm has to be equally aggressive in defending your rights and fighting for the best outcome possible in your case.