Orange County DUI Attorneys
Our firm of Orange County DUI Attorneys is Miller and Associates. We fight Driving Under the Influence charges in Orange County, California, and we have done so for over 23 years, successfully handling thousands of cases for our clients. . Contact our Orange County DUI Attorneys today for a free Consultation about your case.
Why should you fight a DUI?
A DUI is a more serious charge than you may realize. Even a first time DUI, with no priors, can cause at minimum the following:
- A permanent record of the DUI conviction;
- Loss of a professional license, or denial of a license for your career;
- Substantially increased insurance premiums;
- Attendance at mandatory classes;
- The inability to obtain employment in certain careers;
- A suspension of all driving privileges for a period of time;
- The inability to drive or fly into Canada; and
- Placement on DUI probation for at least three, and up to five years, with strict conditions.
It is true that Orange County courts and prosecutors are harsh on people that have been caught drunk driving. For cases where you have a prior DUI within ten years, or if there was a DUI with an accident, or a DUI with children in the car, you could be facing much harsher punishment, such as:
- Mandatory jail time;
- Mandatory fines and fees;
- A mandatory license suspension or revocation;
- A mandatory drug and alcohol treatment program;
- Mandatory probation for three years or longer;
- A Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) program;
- Search and seizure terms while you are on probation;
- All DUI probationary terms, including having a 0.0% alcohol level any time you drive.
Why hire your Orange County DUI Attorneys?
We are known for effective, successful representation in Orange County DUI cases. We spend our time being educated on cutting edge scientific aspects of DUI cases and testing, and defenses that help you and come into play now that you need help in court.
Our clients also speak highly regarding our skilled representation and our professional handling of DUI cases. See what our past clients have said in testimonials and reviews.
Reviews and Testimonials from Orange County DUI Clients
We have a long list of reviews on Google, Avvo, and Yelp. Avvo awarded us their Client’s Choice Award, and have for several years in a row, and have granted our DUI attorney Orange County Robert Miller their highest ranking, 10.0. Yelp has likewise given their highest award, the PLUOY award, and our client reviews are a testament to our handling of cases just like yours. See what they have to say:
“We had a very positive experience with Robert Miller. It’s clearly apparent that he is a knowledgeable and experienced attorney. He was very responsive with our inquiries and kept us well informed. We highly recommend Robert for legal consultation and services.” — Shalina, from Yelp
“Robert Miller was used by a friend of mine for a complicated DUI case and did a fantastic job, going above and beyond to ensure the best possible outcome.
I retained Robert’s services [and] he asked great questions to make sure he had all of the information necessary and was prompt and thorough on follow-up. In addition, the letter was top notch and he also included a memorandum that explained the situation to me for better understanding. Robert is professional, incredibly intelligent and not only a great attorney, but a great person to work with.” — Rebecca, from Yelp
“AMAZING! This is the first word that comes to mind when describing the skill and competence of Robert and his team. Robert kept in touch with me MORE than I even expected and every step of the way assured me that he was doing everything possible for me. In the end, I went from facing multiple criminal charges that were more than a year old that I didn’t know about until recently, to having the ENTIRE case dismissed! Robert Miller & Associates is the ONLY attorney you should seek counsel from in Orange County!” — Craig, from Yelp
There are many other positive reviews and testimonials from clients regarding our services.