Miller & Associates Attorney Profiles
- Attorney Robert Louis Miller Attorney Profile
- Immigration Attorney Bita Hamidi
- Attorney Jessica Razcka (not currently with the firm)
- Attorney Manal Sansour (not currently with the firm)
Attorney Robert Miller
- Strategies for Defending DUI Cases in California (2012) (Aspatore Press/West Publishing);
Strategies for Defending DUI Cases in California (2013) (Aspatore Press/West Publishing);
Trial Lawyer Experience Qualifications.
As a trial lawyer, he has handled over 100 trials in courts in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. He has had both not guilty verdicts at trial, and dismissals through motions, as well as wins with the DMV for his clients.
With civil cases, he has handled serious civil cases through trial, to verdict in wrongful death trials, personal injury cases, premises liability cases, and business disputes, and has personally settled over two million dollars in civil case settlements for his clients.
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence, Western State University College of Law
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Minor in Information Systems
- Certification, Field Sobriety Testing
- National College of DUI Defense Trial Skills Graduate, Harvard Law School, Cambridge Massachusetts.
Areas of Specialization:
Known as one of the top Orange County DUI Lawyers, Robert focuses, as a DUI Defense lawyer, on helping clients with Orange County DUI Defense matters, assisting clients with their court case, and handling DMV and suspended license cases, and related driving or addiction related matters.
Our firm also handles Expungement of DUI and other matters in Orange County, and certain other limited areas of law.
Mr. Miller has had a number of positive outcomes for clients, listed on our case results page.
Giving Back – Charitable Actions, Donations, and Advisement
Mr. Miller is active in local Orange County charities, participating in events with Corazon De Vida in Irvine, and was for a decade a volunteer at Children’s Hospital of Orange County. He also previously served on the events board of Olive Crest Children’s Homes and is active in Orange County Charity Events for Karma International.
In the legal world, Mr. Miller serves as a mentor to law students at the University of California Irvine School of Law, and at Chapman University’s Fowler School of Law, where he is a regular lecturer and advisor to the Student Career Center.
Bar Admissions and Date of Admission:
- Supreme Court of California, 1995
- United States Central District of California, 1995
- United States District Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, 1995
- United States Southern District of California, 2002
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, Washington, D.C., 2002.
Professional Memberships, Past and Present, include:
- National College for DUI Defense,
- California DUI Lawyers Association,
- National DUI Defense Lawyers Association,
- American Bar Association,
- American Association for Justice,
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (NCDLA),
- California State Bar,
- Federal Bar Association,
- Consumer Attorneys of California,
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys,
- Los Angeles County Bar Association,
- San Diego County Bar Association,
- Orange County Bar Association,
- Hispanic Bar Association,
- Riverside Bar Association,
- Beverly Hills Bar Association,
- North Orange County Bar Association,
- West Orange County Bar Association,
- Harbor Orange County Bar Association,
- South Orange County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, and
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association.
CONFERENCE NAME TITLE DATE CHAPMAN LAW SCHOOL INTERVIEW WEEK Interviewing for Law Students 2014 CACJ LEGAL TECHNOLOGY ANNUAL SEMINAR Legal Technology and Law Practice 2012 DUI “RULES OF THE ROAD” SEMINAR Legal Technology 2011 CRIMINAL DEFENSE SEMINAR 2007 Criminal Law, Criminal Defense, Whittier Law School 2007 UPDATES IN DUI DEFENSE DUI Defense 2004 STARTING A SMALL LAW FIRM: PRACTICE TIPS Law Firm Management, Whittier Law School 2001
Civic Memberships include:
As a lawyer, Robert Miller has made many media appearances, and has also been cited as a legal expert in many television mentions, radio appearances, and mentions in print publications regarding his work, including the following, among over 50 others:
- The Washington Post, “With few other outlets for complaints, inmates review prisons on Yelp“, 2013.
- Raw Story, “Colbert shares Yelp prison reviews for benefit of ‘violent criminals’ in his audience“, 2013.
- Adweek.Com, “The Country’s Best Bars — Inmates Review Prisons On Yelp“, 2013.
- Algeminier.com, “Yelp Prison Review: “Say You’re Jewish” If You End Up at Rikers Island“, 2013.
- RollOnFriday.uk, “Going to Prison? First Read the Reviews“, 2013.
You can view each Miller and Associates Attorney Profiles through the link at the top, or contact Robert Miller through the website contact us page, or by email directly at rmiller [at] expertlawfirm.com.