DUI Attorney San Diego
DUI attorney San Diego
Being arrested for DUI, and seeing the inside of the San Diego jail system, can be a frightening experience. This is especially true for first-time offenders who have no familiarity with the San Diego courts or criminal justice system. You may feel alone and overwhelmed. The consequences of a DUI can also be severe, impacting your future employment options and even lifestyle. However, it’s important to remember that an arrest doesn’t mean conviction, especially with the guidance of a DUI Attorney San Diego.
DUI attorney San Diego – Aggressive Defense When You Need it Most
Arrests for DUI ( driving under the influence) can be stressful and anxiety-inducing. It can be even more intimidating to face these charges alone. It’s important to remember that an arrest for DUI does not mean that you will be convicted or even lose your license, especially when aided by an experienced DUI attorney San Diego. Lawyer Robert Miller, at Miller & Associates, has distinguished the firm with a high rate of trial success in cases ending in not guilty verdicts or dismissals. Their knowledge of the law and science behind impaired driving has helped people facing even the most serious DUI facts.
A note about your driving privileges:
If you have been arrested for a DUI, you must request a hearing within 10 days of your arrest to prevent suspension of your driver’s license. Whether you are facing your first DUI or this has happened before, the important thing is to take immediate action to preserve your rights and possibly your freedom.
Contact us today to start and for a free confidential review of your case.
If you have been arrested for an alleged DUI or other criminal traffic offense anywhere in San Diego County, contact us today. While we have helped thousands of people in DUI and criminal traffic offense situations, we understand that every case is unique. From the moment of your free consultation, we give you our full dedication and assistance, spending the time to truly understand each aspect of your arrest and offering advice – including whether or not you need us at all.
Benefits of our Representation
- Robert Miller has handled DUI cases since 1995 – over 23 years.
- At our firm, Miller and Associates, you will receive the benefit of knowledge, experience and skills of a top-notch legal team.
- We approach each case aggressively, regardless of whether you plea bargain or proceed to a jury trial.
- We do not use a “one size fits all approach.” Instead, we specifically create a defense around the facts surrounding your specific case, given the facts of your situation, and the law that applies.
- We will appear for you at all of your court dates so that you don’t miss work.
- Your first consultation is free and will give you an in-depth review of your case and strategy.
- We assist with every aspect of your case, including license related issues.
- We allow credit terms and provide flexible payment plans.
Comprehensive DUI Defense
After an arrest, you may have several appearances and hearings to face, aside from trial. It is in your best interest to retain the services of an attorney as early after your arrest as possible to assist you during these procedural steps. An experienced San Diego DUI Lawyer can protect your constitutional rights and help you to avoid self-incrimination. You can rest assured that we will stand as your fierce advocate during questioning, arraignment, bail bond hearings, pre-trial motions, administrative license suspension hearings, trial, and beyond.
Proudly Serving San Diego
For over two decades, our attorneys have worked tirelessly to protect the futures of San Diego residents who have been charged with a San Diego DUI. While our law firm has grown, we remain committed to providing the highest levels of dedication and service to all of our clients. We owe our reputation to clients who have put their trust in our abilities to defend their livelihoods.