Our firm have helped many new and existing businesses, large and small, over the years, in business and corporate law.
If you are looking for an Orange County Business Lawyer, or a Business Law Firm in Orange County, we might be able to help you.
Business and Corporate Law is a broad expanse of law that includes some or all of the following:
- Incorporation or Business Formation (including partnerships, and LLCs);
- Business agreements and contracts;
- Business trademarks, trade names, copyrights, and other licensing of intellectual property;
- Business litigation or disputes;
- Business arbitration or mediation;
- Business bankruptcies or debt reconsolidation;
- Business employer or labor law matters or policies; and
- Business wind downs, transfers, or dissolutions of a business.
We have created hundreds of new businesses and corporations for our clients. Since our inception, our firm has a policy where we do not charge any legal fees for incorporating a non profit charity. So let us do the work, free of charge.
As business owners, we also know the laws related to being an employer, and related to the various contracts you will need as a new business. We can, and have, prepared for our clients various agreements, including website privacy policies, website terms and conditions of use, lease agreements, licensing agreements and franchises for businesses, and contractor agreements.
We have experience in immigration laws related to business, and in business bankruptcies, and can advise and refer you to people that can help you and that specialize in those areas.
We can also consult with you regarding all of your options as to what corporate format might be best with you, what laws or licenses might apply or be needed for specific types of operations (including environmental laws), and help you with international business between the USA and almost anywhere in the world.
If you are looking for a qualified and top rated Orange County Business Lawyer, then contact our firm today. We can advise and see if our knowledge is a good fit for your business needs.