Orange County Drug Crimes Attorney
Orange County Drug Crimes Attorney
At Miller & Associates, our firm, and Orange County Drug Crimes Attorney Robert Miller, are proud to provide outstanding legal representation and dedicated counsel to clients in any courthouse in Orange County. We are committed to ensuring our clients’ rights are fully protected and that each individual’s needs are met. We handle a variety of criminal defense cases, a variety of drug crime cases.
Drug cases that involve possession could make you eligible for diversion, a drug program, or a complete dismissal. Drug cases that involve sales, or transportation, or manufacture, could be more serious, and you could be facing steep penalties, including jail or prison time, and other serious complications. If you have been arrested, contact our Orange County Drug Crimes Attorney as soon as possible.
Drug Crimes you could be Charged With
The drug crimes you could be charge with include any of the following, or a combination of the following, which are illegal under the Health and Safety Code in California:
- Prescription fraud
- Prescription forgery
- Driving under the Influence of Drugs (DUID)
- Health and Safety Code HS11350 (being under the influence of an illegal drug)
- Health and Safety Code HS11379.6, (Drug Manufacturing)
- Health and Safety Code HS11377 (Possession of Methamphetamine)
- Health and Safety Code HS11364 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia)
- Health and Safety Code HS11352 (Sale, or Transporation, of a Controlled Substance)
- Health and Safety Code HS11351 (Sale of a Narcotic)
- Health and Safety Code HS11350 (Possession of a Controlled Substance or Drug).
Defenses to Drug Crimes
Drug crimes usually involve a search. Searches generally require a search warrant, or a valid exception to a warrant. Officers may not have been able to legally search you or the place where the drugs were found.
You also have to have possession of the drugs to be guilty of any of the above. That may be an issue and a defense in your case.
The prosecution also has to prove that he drug is what they think it is. In some cases, the drug might be something slightly different and not technically illegal.
How can a Orange County Drug Crimes Attorney help?
We can help your drug charges or pending drug case by offering any and all defenses that apply to your case. We can present mitigation evidence on your behalf, and can negotiate your case to a lower charge, in many instances.
Why hire your Orange County Drug Crimes Attorney?
Our founding attorney, Orange County Drug Crimes Attorney Robert Miller, proudly boasts numerous accolades and recognitions, including:
- A Perfect 10.0 Rating from Avvo, and Avvo’s Client’s Choice Award
- Admitted to practice law by the State Bar of California and admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States
- Memberships with the American Trial Lawyers Association, and the California for Criminal Justice Association;
- Featured on KABC 7 News, BBC World News, and in the Washington Post
- Awarded the “Client’s Love us on Yelp” for the top ratings as one of the best rated attorneys in Orange County
With over 23 years of experience, Robert Miller & Associates is a top choice for representation. Our firm offers excellent legal counsel to our clients and we are not afraid to pursue a case via a trial. We can help you through every aspect of the legal process.
Contact us today.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary initial consultation with your Orange County Drug Crimes Attorney.